Singapore companies in focus on Tuesday, 21 June 2022:
- Keppel DC REIT to acquire two China data centers
- Dasin Retail Trust gets loan extensions
- SembMarine reiterates Keppel O&M merger reasoning
- Figtree lands S$20M contract to build facility for solar company
- Allied Technologies gets takeover offer
This item was originally published on Monday, 20 June 2022 at 22:08 SGT; it has since been updated to include Dasin Retail Trust.
- Keppel DC REIT has entered a deal to acquire two data centers in Jiangmen, Guangdong Province, in China from Guangdong Bluesea Mobile Development for CNY1.38 billion, or around S$297.1 million, the REIT said in a filing to SGX Monday.
- In response to additional shareholder questions, Sembcorp Marine reiterated the reasoning for its planned combination with a restructured Keppel Offshore & Marine in a filing to SGX Monday.
- Dasin Retail Trust reported Monday that outstanding loans of S$499.52 million have been granted an extension of around six months to 31 December 2022.
- Figtree Holdings has landed a CNY95 million (S$20 million) contract to build an industrial facility in China for photovoltaic company Leapton New Energy (Changshu), the company said in a filing to SGX Monday.
- Allied Technologies has received a conditional takeover bid of S$0.0088 a share in cash from SRS Auto Holdings, according to a filing to SGX.
- Executive moves: Aspen Glove managing director to step down
- Executive moves: The Place and NTUC
- Executive moves: Nordic Group
- SG briefs: Olam Group and Olam Agri
- SG brief: First Ship Lease Trust
- SG brief: Asia-Pacific Strategic Investments and MoneySmart
- SG brief: Globe Telecom and Singtel
- SG brief: Livingstone Health and Osteopore