Singapore companies in focus on Friday, 3 June 2022:
- OCBC prices S$500M perpetual notes
- Ascott’s private equity fund to acquire lyf-branded co-living property in Sydney
- ESR-LOGOS REIT prices S$150M perpetual securities
Others: ComfortDelGro, Singapore Trade Data Exchange (SGTraDex) and 3Cnergy.
- Capitaland Investment‘s wholly owned lodging business The Ascott Ltd. is acquiring its first lyf-branded co-living property in Sydney, Australia, the company said in a filing to SGX Thursday.
- ESR-LOGOS REIT, or E-LOG, has priced S$150 million of subordinated perpetual securities at 5.5 percent, the REIT said in a filing to SGX Thursday.
- ComfortDelGro has won the Northern Territory government’s tender for a six-year contract as the sole operator of public bus transport services, the land-transport operator said in a filing to SGX Thursday.
- OCBC has priced S$500 million in perpetual capital securities first callable in 2027 at 3.9 percent, the Singapore bank said in a filing to SGX Thursday.
- Singapore launched a supply chain exchange, Singapore Trade Data Exchange (SGTraDex), Wednesday to digitise transactions in a notoriously paper-bound sector.
- L-Energy, the putative buyer of 3Cnergy‘s controlling shareholders’ 88.73 percent stake, claims it has not entered into an agreement, calling the deal “invalid,” 3Cnergy said in a filing to SGX Thursday.
- As the world begins to roll back pandemic restrictions, wallets are opening up — and watches are on consumers’ shopping lists.