Singapore Airlines boarding gate; July 2018
Singapore companies in focus on Wednesday, 18 May 2022:
- Singapore Airlines April passenger numbers surged higher
- IREIT Global gets six-year lease extension at Bonn Campus
- NTUC Fairprice pricing 7-year bonds: Client note
- NetLink NBN Trust reports fiscal 2H net profit rose 2.3 percent
- Singapore Airlines reported Tuesday it carried 1.45 million passengers in April, up 1,217 percent from 110,000 passengers carried in April 2021, and up 62.7 percent from March.
- IREIT Global reached a deal to extend the lease at the Bonn Campus for GMG Generalmietgesellschaft mbH, a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom, for six years, the REIT said in a filing to SGX Tuesday.
- NTUC Fairprice Co-operative is pricing a benchmark seven-year Singapore dollar senior bond, according to a client note seen by Shenton Wire Tuesday.
- NetLink NBN Trust reported Tuesday its fiscal second half net profit rose 2.3 percent on-year to S$51.18 million, bolstered by higher connections revenue.
Singapore company briefs: IREIT Global and Del Monte Pacific. Read more.