Singapore companies in focus on Friday, 13 May 2022:
- CapitaLand Investment reports 1Q22 revenue rose 16 percent
- Genting Singapore reports 1Q22 net profit rose 17 percent
- Executive moves: SIA’s Scoot taps new CEO
Others: Sasseur REIT and Daiwa House Logistics Trust (DHLT).
- CapitaLand Investment (CLI) reported Thursday its first quarter revenue rose 16 percent on-year to S$598 million on growth in fee-related earnings (FRE) from fund management and lodging management.
- Genting Singapore reported Thursday its first quarter net profit rose 17 percent on-year to S$40.38 million amid an increase in footfall at the Resorts World Sentosa integrated resort.
- Singapore Airlines‘ low-cost carrier subsidiary Scoot has appointed Leslie Thng as CEO, effective 16 June, replacing Campbell Wilson, who has resigned, the carrier said in a filing to SGX Thursday.
- Sasseur REIT reported Thursday its first quarter entrusted management agreement (EMA) rental income increased 4.7 percent on-year in Singapore dollar terms to S$33.8 million, boosted by the yuan’s appreciation against the Singapore dollar.
- Daiwa House Logistics Trust reported Thursday its first quarter net property income came in at S$13.34 million, 1.4 percent above the forecast from its initial public offering (IPO) prospectus.