SG briefs: Mapletree Logistics, Lian Beng, Heeton, KSH, Adventus, Medinex, Sing Holdings

Mapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi in Hong Kong. Credit: Mapletree Logistics TrustMapletree Logistics Hub Tsing Yi in Hong Kong. Credit: Mapletree Logistics Trust

Singapore company briefs: Mapletree Logistics Trust, KSH Holdings, Lian Beng Group, Heeton Holdings, Adventus Holdings, Sing Holdings and Medinex.

Mapletree Logistics Trust

Mapletree Logistics Trust said Friday it has completed the acquisition of the remaining China property as part of its acquisition of 13 assets on the mainland. The acquisition of all 13 properties is now completed, the trust said in a filing to SGX.

Read more: Mapletree Logistics Trust to acquire logistics assets in China, Vietnam, Japan for S$1.47B

KSH Holdings, Lian Beng Group and Heeton Holdings

KSH Holdings, Lian Beng Group and Heeton Holdings said Friday the disposal of the properties at 186 Wickham Street, Fortitude Valley, in Brisbane, Australia, has been completed.

Heeton Holdings had held 55 percent of the property, Lian Beng had owned 30 percent and KSH held the remaining 15 percent, the companies said in separate filings to SGX.

In addition, Lian Beng and Heeton Holdings said the disposal of the property at 29 Ranwell Lane, Fortitude Valley, in Brisbane, Australia, has been completed. Lian Beng had held 30 percent of the property, while Heeton Holdings had owned the remaining 70 percent, the filings said.

Read more: KSH, Lian Beng and Heeton to sell Brisbane properties

Sing Holdings

Sing Holdings said Friday it is starting previews from 7 April of its executive condominium North Gaia, located near Singapore’s 40-acre Khatib Bongsu Nature Reserve.

The project will have 11 blocks, with 616 residential units, the company said in a filing to SGX. The units will be in three-, four- and five-bedroom configurations, the filing said.

Executive condominiums are hybrid public-private residential developments.

Read Sing Holdings’ filing to SGX.

Adventus Holdings

Adventus Holdings said Thursday it entered a deal for a proposed placement of up to 501 million new shares at S$0.0063 each for an aggregate consideration of up to S$3.16 million to increase resources available to the company. 

The placement price is a discount of 10 percent to the volume weighted average price (VWAP) of trades on 30 March, the company said in a filing to SGX. The placement shares will represent around 20.44 percent of the enlarged share capital after completion, the filing said.

“The directors are of the opinion that the proposed placement is beneficial for the group as this will improve its cash flow to further support the working capital requirements of the group, which includes the construction costs required by the projects by Regis Bay Vietnam Investment Joint-Stock Co. and Hoi An Pearl Joint Stock Co.,” Adventus said.

Medinex

Medinex said Friday it has completed the acquisition of Carlin Management Services (CMS), paying S$2.4 million in cash as partial payment for the consideration. The company is seeking SGX approval for the listing of the consideration shares, the company said in a filing to SGX.

Click here to follow more financial news on Shenton Wire.