* – The SICOM front-month contract for September settled down 0.4 cent to 133.6 U.S. cents per kg ahead of expiry on Friday.
* – TOCOM February delivery rubber futures ended down 0.2 yen to 173.7 yen (US$1.57) per kg, a 1.3 percent dip on the week.
* – Shanghai rubber stocks rose 4,587 metric tons, or 0.8 percent, to 551,634 metric tons for deliverable supplies. Rubber stocks on warrant tose 2,990 metric tons to 501,270 metric tons.
* – Malaysian markets were closed for a holiday.
* – China reported official PMI manufacturing data at 51.3 for August, compared with a reading of 51 expected, and a nip higher
than 51.2 in July. Non-manufacturing PMI for August came in at 54.2, compared to 53.8 seen, up from 54.0 in July.