Podcast: What the world looks like from Singapore on Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Today’s headlines include:
- Asian markets traded sharply lower as fears that the Trump administration would pursue a trade war returned
- Rail operator SMRT said its reliability improved, glitches aside
- There may be a new kid on the block in Singapore’s ride-hailing scene
- Chinese and North Korean media have reported that North Korean leader Kim Jong Un did indeed visit China
- In Malaysia, protests erupted over gerrymandering
This podcast is sponsored by “A Cat Called Monster,” a book about a Singapore cat with a crooked tail. It’s available from Amazon.