Podcast: What the world looks like from Singapore on Tuesday, March 27, 2018
Today’s headlines include:
- Grab’s plan to take over ride-hailing service Uber’s Southeast Asian operations is sparking a lot of confusion in Singapore
- Markets rallied globally as the Trump administration retreats from trade threats
- Facebook is no longer the top source of fake news for Singaporeans
- Singaporean authorities are cracking down on dodgy motorcycles
- North Korean leader Kim Jong Un might have visited Beijing. Or he might not have
This podcast is sponsored by “A Cat Called Monster,” a book about a Singapore cat with a crooked tail. It’s available from Amazon.